Anderson smoke due to radiator

The Minneapolis Fire Department responded to the smoke on Thursday afternoon.

Ethan Nelson

Smoke rose from the University of Minnesota’s Anderson Hall Thursday afternoon after a radiator overheated in the building.

The Minneapolis Fire Department responded to the smoke coming from a radiator in room 370, University Spokesman Joe Koktan said.

Wednesday morning, an electrical fire in Tate Lab of Physics drew three fire trucks and a pair of emergency text alerts sent out to students.