fficial Daily Bulletin

Official administrative information for students, faculty and staff is disseminated through the Official Daily Bulletin; you are encouraged to read it thoroughly to seek items that may affect you.

Rhetoric Exemption Testing for Fall Semester 2000

I.RHETORIC 1101 EXEMPTION TEST
The test for exemption from Rhetoric 1101; Writing to Inform, Convince, & Persuade; will be held on Tuesday, September 19 from 11:45-1:45 p.m. in ClaOff 55 (enter through 64) on the Saint Paul Campus. Students who intend to take the test must register in advance at the Rhetoric office in 64 Classroom Office Bldg. No fee is charged. Contact is Assistant Course Coordinator Dave Beard.

II. RHETORIC 1223 EXEMPTION TEST
Part One (the writing portion) of the test for exemption from Rhetoric 1223, Oral Presentations in Professional Settings; will be held on Thursday, September 21 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. in ClaOff room 55 on the Saint Paul Campus.
Students who intend to take the test must register in advance, at the Rhetoric office in 64 Classroom Office Bldg. No fee is charged. Contact is Dr. Deborah Wertanen, Assistant Course Coordinator.

III. RHETORIC 3562 EXEMPTION TEST
The test for exemption from Rhetoric 3562 Technical and Professional Writing; will be held on Wednesday, September 20 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. in ClaOff room 55 on the Saint Paul Campus. Students who intend to take the test must register in advance at the Rhetoric office in 64 Classroom Office Bldg. No fee is charged. Contact is Dr. Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch, Course Coordinator.

To be included, notices must be sent to Official Daily Bulletin, 6 Morrill Hall — not to the Daily — two working days prior to publication.