The Minnesota Daily

All content by Courtesy of Dinkytown Business Alliance
Marshall High School, which opened in 1924, was converted into the University Technology Enterprise Center before being torn down and rebuilt as the Marshall in 2013. UTEC served as an incubator for startups and non-profits, many of which were started by students.

[Photo]

Marshall High School, which opened in 1924, was converted into the University Technology Enterprise Center before being torn down and rebuilt as the Marshall in 2013. UTEC served as an incubator for startups...

The Chateau Building can be seen under construction behind the House of Hanson Cafe which opened on Oct. 2, 1932. After 81 years of Hanson family ownership, the property was sold in 2013 and became the Venue.

[Photo]

The Chateau Building can be seen under construction behind the House of Hanson Cafe which opened on Oct. 2, 1932. After 81 years of Hanson family ownership, the property was sold in 2013 and became the...

Vescio's, a restaurant that closed this year, was open for more than 50 years in Dinkytown.

[Photo]

Vescio's, a restaurant that closed this year, was open for more than 50 years in Dinkytown.